Fliway Group is one of the largest logistic and transport providers in New Zealand. We offer global supply chain solutions from international freight to warehousing & domestic delivery to business or the home. We have over 400 team members nationally, 170 vehicles in our fleet, and branches nationwide. We also offer freight forwarding, customs clearance and national or international transport and courier services. This means that there are lots of opportunities.
You also like the fact that we pay competitively, there is plenty of advancement opportunity and the position is located closer to the Auckland Airport with easy onsite parking.
The What and Who...
You are a key member of the Fliway Logistics team to work with different stakeholders in managing and maintaining a high level of stock accuracy and warehouse inventory integrity.
To be successful as the Inventory Controller, you will:
- be responsible for the cycle counts to ensure the inventory integrity
- be able to complete the stock movement requests accurately in a timely manner
- be helping with trouble shooting, investigations when required
- be comfortable with physical work, as some movement and lifting of the freight is required by hand
- be a competent forklift driver with a current licence
- be able to operate computer systems
- have great attention to detail
- be proactive and a quick learner
- have excellent communication and organisational skills
Previous logistics and warehouse experience with a good geographical knowledge of New Zealand will be an added advantage.
The How, When and Where...
This is a fulltime permanent role reporting to the Operations Manager. The shifts are Monday to Friday between 6.00am and 2.30pm with some weekend work as rostered. Which suites with your lifestyle.
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now !!!
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug screening and ACC check to be considered for this position.