Driver/ Driver Assistant - Special Services
Urgent call for a Driver superstar!!!
- An awesome truck driver with technical know-how?
- Fit and strong, and a team player?
- Able to think sequentially and logically?
- Calm, even when under pressure?
- Keen for a variety of work (not just driving!), and have the flexibility to do weekend and 'after hours' work on big projects around NZ?
- Looking for a permanent role close to home?
Then look no further!
A position has opened up for an experienced driver to work in our busy Auckland transport depot.
This role is based in Auckland with our Special Projects team and may include some out of town work.
You will need a minimum full Class 2 driver licence, (ideally Class 4) with F endorsement/OSH certificate, be fit and healthy and have a good written and verbal understanding of English.
You will like the fact that we pay competitively, offer training and scope for advancement, and we're located close to Auckland Airport with free parking!
The hours of work vary between 5:00am to 7:00pm, and is generally Monday to Friday, but weekend and after-hours work is required from time to time.
Keen? Then apply now!
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug and alcohol test and ACC check to be considered for this position.