Operations Supervisor - Napier
You thrive when you're managing people, logistics of the fleet, keeping on top of operational challenges and ensuring excellent customer service is achieved.
You're already successful in what you do and are ready for a new challenge within our fast paced, performance oriented transport and logistics company.
You'll be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting on the floor to lead and motivate the team to achieve results. You will interact with our drivers on a daily basis to ensure that our team performs their duties safely, compliantly and maintain the highest standard possible. You will have all of the relevant tools to allow you to make this role a success.
To be successful at Fliway, you'll be:
- Experienced in Transport, Freight Movement, or similar operational position
- Able to communicate effectively with our people (verbal and written)
- Able to manage and lead a small team of drivers
- Motivated self-starter and team player
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand, trolley and forklift is required
- Safety focused: able to lead and manage health and safety in your team
- Eager to learn and develop new skills for advancement
- Full NZ License, Class 2 ideal
- The ability to work autonomously - must be a motivated self-starter and target-driven achiever
So, if this sounds like place and position for you apply now, or for more information contact Raymond Joe on 0800 FLIWAY.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug testing and ACC check to be considered for this position.