Class 4 Driver
You get it already, you love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in Customer Services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast paced transport and logistics company.
You also like the fact that we offer training and development, a dynamic team environment, and this role will be based in Invercargill, delivering and collecting freight from commercial and some residential premises around the area
The position is full time Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm, and this works in with your lifestyle.
The What and Who:
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing the paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Hold a clean Class 4 licence, ideally with experience.
The How, When and Where:
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now. We are looking at interviewing urgently, so the earlier you apply the better chance.
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.