Logistics Operator (Manu Tapu)
We are looking for a Logistics Operator to join our awesome Auckland Logistics team, completing all aspects of warehouse work, main duties including picking and packing, put-away and general warehouse duties. The positions are full time, Monday to Friday, work hours rostered from 8am to 4.30pm.
You'll need to be:
- Prior warehouse operations experience
- Comfortable with physical work - able to lift 25kg and upwards and use handling equipment
- Skilled in pick and pack, and able to use a RF Scanner
- Safety focused for yourself and the team
- Reliable and a good communicator
- An excellent communicator with great focus on detail and well organised
- Able and licenced to drive an Electric Reach Truck or Gas/Electric Counterbalance
The opportunity to work with a good team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business with further training and development options. So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, APPLY ONLINE NOW! Only online applications are accepted.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug screening and ACC check to be considered for this position.
For more details on the position or any enquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org