Class 5 Driver
We are looking for a driver to join our awesome Tauranga Transport team delivering and collecting freight from commercial and residential premises.
The position is full-time, Monday to Friday - with core hours from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm, with the potential for additional hours some days.
You'll need to be:
- A holder a clean New Zealand Class 4 driver's licence, with fragile freight delivery experience in New Zealand
- Class 5 driver's licence will be an added advantage
- Be physically fit for work and able to lift 25kg and upwards
- Organized and able to process documentation and keep paperwork in order - and ideally know how to use a scanner
- A good team player, flexible, initiative and work well in a safe manner
- Have a strong understanding of our health and safety policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented and complied with at all times
- A competent licenced, OSH approved forklift driver would be an advantage
The opportunity to work with a great team, competitive pay, and be apart of an international logistics business. Apply now !!!
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice police check and pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.