You get it already... you know Transport ... you know Trucks.
You're already good at what you do but you're ready to take on a new role with our team at Fliway. We're one of the largest fully integrated logistics providers operating in New Zealand, offering our customers solutions from international freight to warehousing and domestic delivery to both businesses and homes.
You also like the fact that we pay competitively, offer development and scope for advancement.
The What and Who...
We're keen for an experienced Linehaul Driver with a clean class 5 driver's licence to join the Fliway team.
Working 5 overnight trips a week, Sunday to Thursday. You'll have B Train or Truck and Trailer experience and be based in Christchurch.
Key skills include:
- Must have previous experience and hold appropriate licences
- B Train / Truck and Trailer reversing experience
- Fit for work - as some lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand is required ( Required to assist with the load and unload of the units)
- Can demonstrate a reliable track record
- Great time management
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your logbook in order
- Self-starter, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now.
Please note as standard recruitment process- you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.