Operations Supervisor - Midnight Shift
The Why ...
You thrive when you are supervising a team, keeping on top of operational challenges and ensuring excellent customer service is achieved through the actions of your team. You will also not hesitate to get your hands dirty by working alongside your team and to do the work by yourself when needed.
The hours are generally Monday to Friday from 12.30am till morning around 8.30am.
The What and Who ...
You are comfortable with people, processes, reporting results and the day to day operational responsibilities of managing the freight load and unload of trucks and supervising the teams that do this work while actively involving in operations.
To be successful at Fliway, you'll be:
- Able to train and communicate effectively with our people (verbal and written)
- Able to supervise the dockway loading team
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand, trolley and forklift is required
- Safety focused - able to lead and manage health and safety in your team
- Security aware - ensuring the building and vehicles are secure at all times
- Ensure service standards and customer expectations are met and safety behaviours and goals are achieved
- Good at using the computer, including Microsoft Office systems
- Eager to learn and develop new skills for advancement
- A great forklift operator with a current forklift licence and operating certificate, ideally
The How, When and Where ...
So, if you're ready for this new challenge in a fast paced place, apply now.
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.