Driver Assistant - Home Delivery
You know the transport industry or you're keen to learn it. You love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you have good geographical knowledge.
You're already strong in customer services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast paced transport and logistics company. You also like the fact that we offer development, a dynamic team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Christchurch depot and out on site with our Drivers delivering freight to residential premises.
The position is full-time from Monday to Friday, working as rostered between 7.00am and 5.00pm and that works with your lifestyle.
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver Assistant, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include unloading freight, assisting with freight deliveries, processing paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Good team player, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
- Have a Class 1 Driver licence and a desire to upskill and train as a Class 2 Driver, paid for by the company
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now.
Please note as standard recruitment process- you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.