Business Development Manager - International
The Why ...
Fliway Group is one of the largest logistic and transport providers in New Zealand. We offer global supply chain solutions from international freight to warehousing & domestic delivery to a business or the home. We have over 400 team members nationally, 170 vehicles in our fleet, and branches nationwide. We also offer freight forwarding, customs clearance and national or international transport and courier services. This means that there are lots of opportunities.
You also like the fact that we pay competitively, there is plenty of advancement opportunity and the position is located closer to the Auckland Airport with easy onsite parking.
The What and Who ...
We are now looking for a confident and assertive Business Development Manager to continue building new business for our International division. Reporting to the International General Manager, this role is a critical link to ensuring the goals of the organisation are achieved.
This is a fulltime permanent role, Monday to Friday.
To be successful in this position, you will be:
- Driven by business needs and quick to detect commercial opportunities
- Self motivated and willing to take individual accountability
- Goal focused with the ability to deliver on business results
- Exceptionally well organised, with a structured approach and high standards
- Motivated by challenge and working with a high performing team
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Converting business leads into "new accounts" both in quantity and quality
- Sourcing, developing and growing a business customer base
- Defining and meeting challenging commercial targets
- Resolving and managing conflicting priorities whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- A proven track record within a sales environment in the Freight Forwarding industry or a related field.
The How, When and Where...
The opportunity to work with a good team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business with further training and development options. So, if you are ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced place and this is the opportunity for you, APPLY ONLINE NOW! Only online applications are accepted.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.