Linehaul Driver - Auckland
You're already awesome at what you do, you love driving and you're ready to take on a new role with our team at Fliway.
We're one of the largest fully integrated logistics providers operating in New Zealand, offering our customers solutions from international freight to warehousing and domestic delivery to both businesses and homes
We've got late model Scania or MAN truck and trailers waiting for you to drive on nightly Linehaul runs, we pay competitively and we look after our people.
The What and Who
We're looking for experienced Linehaul Drivers with a clean Class 5 licence to cover our nightly runs ex Auckland. Mostly Truck and Trailers, however, B Train experience would be helpful.
Please note this is a night shift run, and we are looking for Drivers to join us to work 5 shifts per week, Monday to Friday. Most runs are approximately 10-11 hours in duration.
Key skills include:
- Must have previous driving experience - including being able to reverse Truck & Trailer and B- Train on to a dock way
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Strong customer service skills
- Can demonstrate a reliable track record
- Class 5 Licence a must, Forklift Licence (current F endorsed and OSH certificate) an advantage
- Be fit for work, as some movement of freight may be involved, along with connection of trailers, etc
The How, When and Where
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now or for more information give Kelly Ashley a call 027 225 1483 .
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.