Class 2 Driver
You love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in customer services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast paced NZ wide transport and logistics company. You also like the fact that we offer training and development, a good team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Auckland Mangere based depot and out and about delivering and collecting freight from commercial and residential premises.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday from 7.30am onwards.
The What and Who...
We are looking for a driver with a clean class 2 licence, You must be customer focused with a desire to go the extra mile and have a good geographical knowledge of the area.
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver, you'll be:
- Cleasn Class 2 Driver Licence
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing the paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Good team player, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now!
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.