Class 4 Driver
You get it already... you love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in Customer Services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast paced NZ wide transport and logistics company. You also like the fact that we offer training and development, a dynamic team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Auckland based depot and out on site delivering and collecting freight from commercial premises.
The position is fulltime Monday to Friday, starting at 7.30am and this works in with your lifestyle.
The What and Who...
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Good geographic knowledge of the Auckland region
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing the paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Good team player, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
- Hold a clean Class 4 licence, with experience
- Be a competent licenced, OSH approved forklift driver would be an advantage
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.