You get it already... you love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already a great driver and you're ready to take on a new role with our team at Fliway. We're one of the largest fully integrated logistics providers operating in New Zealand, offering our customers solutions from international freight to warehousing and domestic delivery to both businesses and homes. You also like the fact that this role offers variety driving with a 'floating role' or a set run with competitive pay.
The What and Who...
We're looking for experienced Linehaul Drivers with a clean Class 5 licence to cover our nightly runs ex Wellington. Mostly Truck and Trailers, however, B Train experience would be helpful.
Please note this is a night shift run, and we are looking for Drivers to join us to work 5 shifts per week, Monday to Friday. Most runs are approximately 10-11 hours in duration.
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Class 5 Linehaul Driver, you'll be:
- Hold a clean NZ Class 5 license for truck and trailer and preferably have B Train experience, with good reversing experience
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight or connecting/disconnecting units is required
- Flexible in your approach and self directed
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Good team player, with initiative and able to perform quality work in a safe manner
- A competent licensed forklift driver is preferred, not essential
- Professional driver with good geographical knowledge
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now!
Alternatively, call Kelly Ashley on 027 225 1483
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.