You get it already... you know transport or you're keen to learn it. You love the challenge of a fast-paced environment and you enjoy a physically demanding role.
You're already strong in customer services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast-paced NZ wide transport and logistics company. You also like the fact that we offer development, a dynamic team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Blenheim depot and out on-site with our drivers delivering and collecting freight from residential and commercial premises.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday with Saturday work as rostered , between 7.00am and 5.00pm and that works in with your lifestyle.
The What and Who...
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver Assistant, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Good geographical knowledge
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include unloading freight, assisting with freight deliveries, processing paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Good team player, with initiative and ability to perform quality work in a safe manner
- Have a class 1 driver licence (ideal)
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now.
Please note as standard recruitment process- you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check along with pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.