Class 4 Driver- Special Services
Urgent call for a Driver superstar!
- An awesome Truck Driver with technical know-how?
- A strong leader and a team player?
- Able to think sequentially and logically?
- Calm, even when under pressure?
- Keen for variety and have the ability to do weekend and 'after hours' work on big projects around NZ?
- Looking for a permanent role close to home?
Then look no further!
A position has opened up for an experienced Truck Driver to work in our busy Transport depot.
This role is based in Auckland with our Special Services team and may include some out of town work.
You will need a Class 4 driver licence, with F endorsement/OSH certificate ideally.
You will like the fact that we pay competitively, offer training and scope for advancement, and we're located in Wellington with free parking!
The hours of work will be rostered between 5:00am and 7:00pm predominately and is generally Monday to Friday, but some after hours and weekend work will apply from time to time.
Keen? Then apply now!
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug and alcohol test and ACC check to be considered for this position.