Class 5 Driver
We are looking for a metro driver to join our awesome Wellington Transport team, delivering and collecting freight from commercial and residential premises.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday, day shift with core hours from 8.00am to 5.30pm but some days a need to work extra.
You'll need to be:
- A holder of a Class 5 driver licence, with a minimum 1 year of B-train experience
- Fit for work - able to lift 25kg and upwards
- Customer focused
- Organised and able to process documentation and keep paperwork in order - and ideally know how to use a scanner
- A good team player, flexible, initiative and work well in a safe manner
- A competent licenced, OSH approved forklift driver would be an advantage
The opportunity to work with a great team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business. Apply now or for more information give John Maxwell / Shane Harman a call on 04 477 7589
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check, and pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position.