We are looking for a Bulk Coordinator to join our awesome Auckland Transport team, to work with the Bulk Supervisor in executing the daily plan for bulk freight, assist with claims and returns when it is required.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday, with core hours from 5.00am to 2.30pm but some days a need to work extra.
You'll need to be:
- With at least 1 year experience in transport and freight handling
- A holder of Forklift licence
- Very familiar with local and national geography
- Customer focused
- Pro-active, a good problem solver and able to work under pressure
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- A good team player, flexible, initiative and work well in a safe manner
The opportunity to work with a great team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business. Apply now or for more information give Hannes Goosen a call on 0800 FLIWAY.
Please note as standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, ACC check, and pre-employment medical & drug assessment to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.