Logistics Operator (Based in Christchurch)
Urgent call for warehousing superstars!
Do you know how to accurately complete all aspects of the store's work, picking and packing, and ideally some warehouse administration?
Can you work in a helpful, friendly and polite manner when dealing with customers and others?
Above all, will you be able to demonstrate a can-do attitude and be able to execute change in a positive manner?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
We need some awesome team members who will:
- Be comfortable with physical work, as some movement and lifting of the freight is required by hand
- Be a competent forklift driver with a current licence
- Have a licence to drive an Electric Reach Truck or Gas/Electric Counterbalance with experience
- Crown reach truck and clamp attachment is desirable
- Previous 3PL Logistics experience is desirable
- Be able to operate computer systems / RF Scanner
- Have great attention to detail
- Be proactive and a quick learner
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Previous logistics and warehouse experience with a good geographical knowledge of New Zealand will be an added advantage.
This is a full-time permanent role, reporting to the Logistics Operations Manager in Christchurch. The shifts are generally from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with some overtime and weekend work as rostered, which works with your lifestyle.
The How, When and Where...
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, Apply online now! Only online applications are accepted.
For more information give Marcus Lord a call on 027 204 2331
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.