We are looking for Logistics Operators to join our awesome Auckland Logistics team in our Wiri Site, completing all aspects of warehouse work, main duties including picking and packing, put-away and general warehouse duties. We have serveral positions, the positions are full time, 5 shifts from a 7-day roster.
You'll need to be:
- Prior warehouse operations experience
- Comfortable with physical work - able to lift 25kg and upwards and use handling equipment
- Skilled in pick and pack, and able to use a RF Scanner
- Safety focused for yourself and the team
- Reliable and a good communicator
- An excellent communicator with great focus on detail and well organised
- Able and licenced to drive an Electric Reach Truck or Gas/Electric Counterbalance
The opportunity to work with a good team, competitive pay, and be part of an international logistics business with further training and development options. So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, APPLY ONLINE NOW!
For more information, plesae give Graham Wall a call on 027 836 5347.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.