Warehouse Operator (International Division, based in Auckland)
We are looking for a Warehouse Operator to join our awesome Auckland International team, completing all aspects of warehouse work, main duties including picking and packing, put-away and general warehouse duties. The position is full time, Sunday to Thursday, normal work hours between 7.00am to 5.00pm.
You'll need to be:
- Prior warehouse operations experience
- Comfortable with physical work - able to lift 25kg and upwards and use handling equipment
- Skilled in pick and pack
- Able and licenced to drive an Electric Reach Truck or Gas/Electric Counterbalance (current OSH licence)
- Holder of a Class 4 driver licence is highly preferable
- Safety focused for yourself and the team
- Punctual, reliable and a good communicator
- An excellent communicator with great focus on detail and well organised
The opportunity to work with a good team, competitive pay, and be part of an International Logistics business with further training, development and career prospects. So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, APPLY ONLINE NOW! Only online applications are accepted.
For more information give Dean Moore a call on 027 644 6565.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.