Class 4 Driver (International Division, based in Auckland)
You get it already, you love the challenge of a fast paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in Customer Services and you want to bring it to a new level within our fast paced transport and logistics company.
We are looking for a Driver to join our awesome Auckland International team. The position is full time Sunday to Thursday between 7.00am to 5.00pm, and this works in with your lifestyle.
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing the paperwork and providing great customer services
- Able to manage your workload, and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- Hold a clean Class 4 licence, ideally with experience.
The How, When and Where:
So, if this sounds like the place and position for you, apply now. We are looking at interviewing urgently, so the earlier you apply the better chance.
For more information give Dean Moore a call on 027 644 6565.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you must be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.