Customs Broker - UPS Courier
You thrive on maintaining and developing skills relative to the clearance of goods through the Border Agencies on behalf UPS couriers
You are happy and comfortable in juggling multiple priorities, delivering excellent customer service and managing to work to deadlines. You love the challenge of a fast paced performance environment, and you understand the importance of customer service and know how to work under pressure.
You want to start your career within the International team of our fast paced transport and logistics company. You also like the fact that we offer training and scope for advancement, and we're located close to Auckland airport.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, with weekend work as rostered / or required and this suits your lifestyle.
To be a successful as our Customs Broker, you have
- a minimum 2 years of entry writing experience
- to hold and maintain a Customs Pin, and have sound knowledge of NZ working tariff, customs rules and regulations, customs valuation, and origin preference.
- practical experience and competent in using Cargowise (EDI/CW1)
- strong attention to details, and high level of accuracy
- excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
The How, When and Where ...
We are looking for someone who can start immediately, so if this sounds like the position for you, APPLY now! (only online applications are accepted)
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, pre-employment drug testing and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.