Home Delivery Driver & Loader
You love the challenge of a fast-paced environment, you enjoy a physically demanding role, and you enjoy driving!
You're already strong in Customer Services and you're ready to take on a new role with our team at Fliway. We're one of the largest fully integrated logistics providers operating in New Zealand, offering our customers solutions from international freight to warehousing and domestic delivery to both businesses and homes.
You also like the fact that we offer training and development, a dynamic team environment, and this role offers variety with working both at our Cromwell depot and out on-site delivering and collecting freight from residential and commercial premises.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday, from 6:00am to finish, and that works in with your lifestyle.
The What and Who...
To be successful in our team and achieve in this role of Driver/Loader, you'll be:
- Hardworking, honest and reliable
- Fit for work - lifting, pushing, pulling, movement of freight by hand and trolley is required
- Flexible in your approach - a typical day may include loading freight, driving, processing freight deliveries, doing paperwork and providing great customer service
- Able to manage your workload and meet deadlines
- Organised in processing your documentation and keeping your paperwork in order
- A good team player, with initiative and ability to perform quality work in a safe manner
- Hold a clean Class 1 licence.
We are looking for someone with a bright personality who has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders in the position.
The How, When and Where...
So, if you are ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced place, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check, and ACC check to be considered for this position.