Senior Customs Broker
You are an experienced customs broker that thrives on maintaining and developing skills relative to the clearance of goods through the Border Agencies on behalf of Fliway International.
You are happy and comfortable in juggling multiple priorities, delivering excellent customer service and managing to work to deadlines. You love the challenge of a fast paced performance environment, and you understand the importance of customer service and know how to work under pressure .
You enjoy working with clients to ensure the tariff items allocated and information supplied are of a high standard which customers rely on to perform their business.
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
To be a successful as our Senior Customs Broker, you'll have:
- To hold and maintain a Customs Pin, and have excellent knowledge of NZ working tariff, customs rules and regulations, customs valuation, and origin preference.
- Excellent knowledge not only NZ Customs but also MPI requirements and working with TSW
- Practical experience and competent in using Cargowise (EDI/CW1)
- Strong attention to details, and high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
The How, When and Where ...
We are looking for someone who can start immediately, so if this sounds like the position for you, APPLY now! (only online applications are accepted)
Please note as a standard recruitment process - you must be able to go through a Ministry of Justice check and ACC check to be considered for this position. To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand / Australia citizen, NZ resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.